DescriptionGI in a Southern College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing team of 4!
- A large primary care base provides a huge referral source
- A new physician should expect to do 10 to 13 procedures/day and be busy from day one
- Call of 1:5 covering 1 hospital
- Outpatient surgery center physician owned (buy in optional) with 3 current endoscopy rooms (4th room available)
- Inpatient GI suite with 2 endoscopy rooms and an ERCP suite with state of the art equipment
- Options for GI Hospitalist part time or full time available
- There are opportunities in Bariatric endoscopy, motility, therapeutic endoscopy, as well as EUS and ERCP
- Research currently active and ability to teach residents/medical students
- A regional referral center for 23 counties and over 650,000 people
- Highly Competitive Compensation, Bonus incentives, Excellent benefit package, Family health, Dental insurance and Malpractice
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- Licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17883 Loan Repayment Yes
- Cardiothoracic Surgery in Southern College Town! (18000 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Oregon Urgent Care! (17939 LH) posted 15 days ago.
- Outpatient Psychiatry in a Southern College Town! (17894 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Southeast Outpatient Internal Medicine (17886 CR) posted about 1 month ago.
- Internal Medicine in a Southern College Town! (17885 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
GI in a Southern College Town! (17883 LH) admin