DescriptionFront Range COLORADO Community – IM Program Director Opportunity!
- Seeking an Experienced DO able to perform & supervise OMM/OMT & teach OPP
- Join an Award Winning Independent Non-Profit Organization
- Strong Compensation Structure and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible on Starting Timeframe
- Level II Trauma Center
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Welcoming Front Range community - Population 160,000+
- Colorado natives travel to visit the festivals, concerts and rodeos here
- Desirable 4 seasons climate complimented by year round sunshine
- Outdoor lovers’ dream where you can find yourself mountain biking, kayaking, hiking with nearby skiing and snowboarding!
- Exceedingly low cost of living with a variety of neighborhoods & lifestyle optionsLauren KeenGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1030Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17479 Loan Repayment Yes
- Adult Outpatient – Cheyenne (17774 BC) posted 8 days ago.
- OBGYN in Northern New York! (17813 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Cardiothoracic Surgery! (17795 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Southern University Town Pediatric Opportunity! (17783 LS) posted 15 days ago.
- Midwest Interventional Cardiology with Academic Affiliation $800K+ Proven! (17540 ME) posted 16 days ago.
Front Range COLORADO Community – IM Program Director Opportunity! (17479 LK) admin