DescriptionFront Range COLORADO Community – Hospitalist/Medical Director Opportunity!
- Join an Award Winning Independent Non-Profit Organization
- Strong Compensation Structure and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Experience managing a team of 10-20+ providers preferred
- Mostly Administrative Position – only a couple clinical days per month
- Level II Trauma Center
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Welcoming Front Range community - Population 160,000+
- Colorado natives travel to visit the festivals, concerts and rodeos here
- Desirable 4 seasons climate complimented by year round sunshine
- Outdoor lovers’ dream where you can find yourself mountain biking, kayaking, hiking with nearby skiing and snowboarding!
- Exceedingly low cost of living with a variety of neighborhoods & lifestyle optionsLauren KeenGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1030Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17461 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Indiana posted 3 days ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 3 days ago.
- Neurologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Jersey posted 3 days ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oklahoma posted 3 days ago.
- West Virginia Hospitalist! (17850 LH) posted 4 days ago.
Front Range COLORADO Community – Hospitalist/Medical Director Opportunity! (17461 LK) admin