DescriptionFamily Medicine Near Birmingham, AL!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a busy & successful private practice in the Birmingham area.
- 100% Outpatient Family Medicine
- Assume robust ready-made practice
- Great reputation, highly trusted by patients and community leaders
- 5 Physicians & 8 APP’s see well managed geriatric and younger commercial patient base
- 20 – 22 patients per day on average
- Incentive & Ancillary Bonus (Labs, X-ray, Trials, Coding, Value Based Care)
- Beautiful 80K Square foot facility with complex lab, imaging, MRI, CT & Mammography
- Comprehensive benefits, including employer paid malpractice & health insurance!
- Benefits include Relocation Allowance, PTO, CME and 401K - Company contributes 3%
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Birmingham, the largest city in Alabama with a population of 200,000 -- Birmingham-Hoover Metropolitan Area exceeds 1.2 million!
- The Birmingham area has major colleges of medicine, dentistry, optometry, pharmacy, law, engineering, and nursing.
- Birmingham is home to three of the state's five law schools: Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham School of Law, and Miles Law School.
- The Birmingham metropolitan area has consistently been rated as one of America's best places to work based on the area's competitive salary rates and low living expenses.
- Great school systems - the Jefferson County International Baccalaureate School in an eastern suburb, was rated as the #1 high school in America by Newsweek!
- The school remains among the nation's top 5 high schools. Prep Schools -Saint Rose Academy, The Altamont School, Indian Springs School –are also highly regarded!
- Plenty of nightlife- bars, movie theater- Five Points South-city within mountain brook (fine dining, bars)
- Numerous golf courses, Performing Arts, Museums, Theater, ballet, and symphonies (everything major city offers)Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17676 Loan Repayment No
- West Virginia Hospitalist! (17850 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Assignment in North Carolina posted 4 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Assignment in Rhode Island posted 8 days ago.
Family Medicine Near Birmingham, AL! (17676 LH) admin