DescriptionEastern Nebraska Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a busy, established practice!
- Hospital Employed position with a financially sound, State-of-the Art Hospital System
- Current 5 surgeons (1 specialized in Sports Medicine), 1 podiatrist and 2 PA’s in clinic
- Hospital currently in $35M renovation project to include: OR/SDS/OB/Diagnostic Imaging
- 5 operating rooms, one will be a hybrid room
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery System for total knee, total hip and partial knee replacement
- Midwest ties strongly preferred
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities!
- It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events and exciting recreational opportunities!
- We are blessed with clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine!
- Only 80 miles from Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska!
- Enjoy the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten conference university (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) that are just a short drive away!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16860 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma Surgery Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Florida posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 7 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Cardiothoracic Surgery! (17795 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Locum Tenens CRNA Assignment Available in Texas posted 14 days ago.
- Temporary Nurse Practitioner Surgery Coverage Needed in Washington posted 17 days ago.
Eastern Nebraska Orthopedic Surgery! (16860 LH) admin