DescriptionEast Coast Inpatient Psychiatry – 30 Minutes to the Ocean!
- Join new state-of-the-art, behavioral health hospital with 4 multiple specialized units
- We are looking for a general psychiatrist willing to see patients from 13 years (preferred) of age to geriatrics
- Employed position with generous salary, benefits, and paid malpractice
- Patient-centric Stabilization and Treatment Model
- Be a part of a start-up and help shape the future of the hospital
- NP take admission call on weekends and after 5pm on weekdays
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Live along miles of beaches, canals, or bays to include Lewes, Rehoboth, or Dewey Beach
- Year –round activities including festivals, fine dining, boutique shops, strolls along the Boardwalk, ferry rides, and a plethora of outdoor adventures
- No State sales tax
- Beaches include 26 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline, 25 miles of Delaware Bay coastline, and 115 miles of inland bay coastline
- With over 500 miles of biking trails, Delaware is ranked 7th friendliest state in 2017 League of American Bicyclists
- Within 2 hours of Philadelphia and Baltimore, and a ferry ride to Cape May (1.5 hour ride)
- Local winery and craft beer tours
- Click here for more information about this opportunity!Lorie SealsGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4346Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17792 Loan Repayment Yes
- Palliative Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Oregon Psychiatry!! (17828 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Mississippi posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Psychiatry Assignment in Delaware posted 3 days ago.
East Coast Inpatient Psychiatry – 30 Minutes to the Ocean! (17792 LS) admin