DescriptionCoastal Maine Pediatrics!
- Seeking a Board Certified Pediatrician to join an established practice!
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- 1:4 or 1:5 Call
- Up to 18 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Small-town charm with access to the amenities of a major city!
- Weekly farmers markets, soft sand beaches and year-long recreational activities make this community a nature lovers’ paradise!
- Sailing, surfing, kayaking, fishing, golfing, biking, hiking and camping are a few of the activities available!
- Concerts, festivals and craft fairs are held on their beautiful pastoral grounds throughout all four seasons!
- Incredible oceanfront dining options ranging from clam shacks and diners to gourmet restaurants!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13833 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatrics in Northern New York! (17815 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Maine posted 20 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Medical Oncology Assignment Available in Maine posted about 1 month ago.
- Coastal Florida Neurology! (17635 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Anesthesiology - One Hour of Atlanta! (17600 LH) posted 2 months ago.
Coastal Maine Pediatrics! (13833 LH) admin