DescriptionCharleston, SC Area – Endovascular Neurosurgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join a growing Neuroscience Program!
- Endovascular Fellowship Required
- State-of-the-art modalities and newly constructed Bi-Plane OR suites
- Hospital Employed position
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU bonus potential
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charleston is the oldest and largest city in South Carolina with a population of 135K!
- The Jewel of the Low Country - A velveteen seaport that would come to be synonymous with southern charm, skimmer boats and the clip-clop of carriage tours!
- Charleston’s restaurant scene is gaining national attention for its distinctly southern flavors, uniquely modern restaurants and talented newcomer chefs!
- While Charleston’s downtown itself is a harbor town, three beaches are located just a short drive off the peninsula!
- The Holy City is one of variety; its walkable streets lined with excellent late-night restaurants, bars, clubs and live music suitable for every level of nighttime enthusiasm!
- Southern Charm at its best – Charleston has been named America’s Most Mannerly City more than 10 times!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16803 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) posted about 1 month ago.
- Houston Area Pulmonary Medicine – 350-400K! (17108 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Own ASC/$1,000,000+ Potential (17682 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
Charleston, SC Area – Endovascular Neurosurgery! (16803 LH) admin