DescriptionCentral Vermont Pediatrics!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join an established, successful practice!
- This is a .7 FTE Position (3 Days per Week)
- Traditional IP/OP Pediatrics
- Comfortable attending C-Sections & High Risk Births, if needed
- Employed with a non-profit hospital with a progressive philosophy, supportive administrative team and advanced technology!
- Call 1:3
- Opportunity for teaching medical students and residents, if desired!
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary!
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice!
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Vermont is a wonderful place to live, work, and stay healthy!
- 30-45 Minutes of multiple Ski Resorts!
- Located 1 hour of Burlington’s International Airport!
- Great quality of life – work/life balance!
- Safe, welcoming community with great schools and low cost of living!
- 4-Seasons of recreational opportunities!
- You’ll find magnificent views, plenty of foliage, hiking and biking trails!
- Vibrant downtown area offers diverse foods, shopping, and a great music scene!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17990 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatric Hospitalist Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Wyoming posted 7 days ago.
- Pediatrics Locum Tenens Position Available in Michigan posted 18 days ago.
- New Hampshire CRNA Locum Tenens Assignment Available posted 24 days ago.
- RESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR (17918 CR) posted about 1 month ago.
- Central Vermont Psychiatry! (17992 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Central Vermont Pediatrics! (17990 LH) admin