DescriptionCentral Vermont General Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join an established, successful practice!
- Need to be skilled in bread/butter laparoscopic and open procedures
- Ability perform endoscopies preferred
- Breast surgery interest is a plus
- Call 1:3 - Employed Position
- No Robotics
- Opportunity for teaching medical students and residents, if desired
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
- Cap Exempt facility
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Vermont is a wonderful place to live, work, and stay healthy!
- 30-45 Minutes of multiple Ski Resorts!
- Located 1 hour of Burlington’s International Airport!
- Great quality of life – work/life balance!
- Safe, welcoming community with great schools and low cost of living!
- 4-Seasons of recreational opportunities!
- You’ll find magnificent views, plenty of foliage, hiking and biking trails!
- Vibrant downtown area offers diverse foods, shopping, and a great music scene!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category General Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 17988 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma Surgery Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Colorado posted 6 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Coverage Needed in Missouri posted 6 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Virginia posted 6 days ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Wyoming posted 8 days ago.
- Trauma Surgery Locum Tenens Assignment in Florida posted 12 days ago.
Central Vermont General Surgery! (17988 LH) admin