DescriptionAZ Resort Community Seeks Pediatrician!
- AZ facility in a resort community is seeking a Pediatrician to join an highly respected, private practice.
- The position is to replace a retiring physician who has been very successful so walk into a HUGE patient caseload Day 1!
- The practice includes 2 other Pediatricians and a Nurse practitioner. Call 1:3 (mostly phone consult)
- Enjoy a 4.5 day work week!
- C-Sections not required, but is considered a plus!
- We offer competitive salary (based on MGMA guidelines) in an income guarantee contract or employment opportunities!
- Productivity bonuses, Sign-on bonus, Excellent Benefit Package, Relocation and CME
- Level II Nursery and Level IV ER
- Telemedicine Available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Work & Play Hard in our Resort community whose population doubles between May and October!
- Our four mild seasons make us the perfect playground for outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, skiing, horseback riding, biking, golfing, and hunting!
- We are a friendly rural community at an elevation of 6400 ft with a service area of over 90K!
- Affordable housing, Excellent schools, and low crime rates allow for a quality of life as high as our tall pines!
- Airport in town for Hopper flights to Phoenix take only 40 minutes!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 5649 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatrics in Northern New York! (17815 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 13 days ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Florida posted 17 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- MFM Medical Director in Texas (17596 JW) posted about 1 month ago.
AZ Resort Community Seeks Pediatrician! (5649 LM) admin