DescriptionAdult Outpatient – Cheyenne
Outpatient Adult Medicine
Looking for that perfect balance between urban and rural life? This is it! Located on the Wyoming/Colorado border, Cheyenne has all the benefits of Northern Colorado (Denver - 80 miles) with lower taxes & a 22% lower cost of living.
- Outpatient Adult Medicine
- Guarantee PLUS RVU & Quality Incentives
- Flexible schedule
- 1:9 Phone Call
- Organization: Over 1,000 Providers – 98.6% Retention Rate
- Pension (fully vested at 5 years) + 3 Investment OpportunitiesBlake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17774 Loan Repayment No
- Neurologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Jersey posted 3 days ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Arizona posted 4 days ago.
- Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 4 days ago.
- Dermatologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 4 days ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Virginia posted 4 days ago.
Adult Outpatient – Cheyenne (17774 BC) admin