DescriptionWisconsin Lakeside OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a well-established practice with two other highly trained OBGYNs!
- Average 20 patients per day
- Employed position
- Service draw population of 150,000+
- Brand new multispecialty clinic attached to hospital
- 25-bed critical access facility with a level I nursery
- Award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement with match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Southern Wisconsin community with easy access to Chicago, Milwaukee and Lake Michigan!
- Home to many cultural museums, performing arts, music, concerts, orchestra and jazz events, and summer parades!
- Area is known for its landmark golf courses, parks and trails for hiking and biking, and beautiful shoreline!
- The community also boasts great wine, bistros, cafes and pubs with a variety of cuisines to choose from!
- Excellent school system with private and public school options, three colleges and several branch campuses available!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15671 Loan Repayment Yes
- East Tennessee OBGYN! (17015 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Northwest Ohio OBGYN -4 Day Workweek! (16911 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Western New York OBGYN! (16904 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Eastern Nebraska OBGYN! (16863 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Coastal Oregon OBGYN! (16835 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Wisconsin Lakeside OBGYN! (15671 LH) admin