DescriptionWestern US C&A Psychiatry Opportunity $412k+ Potential
- Employed with Independent, Non-Profit Organization
- Join a Collegial Group of Psychiatrists and Full Treatment Team
- Becker's Hospital Review Top 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare, 2017, 2018, 2019
- 8 Weeks PTO, Comprehensive Benefits Package, Signing Bonus, & Student Loan Repayment Available
- 80/20 Outpatient/Inpatient Practice
Community DescriptionDenver Access:
- Regional Airport in Community = Short Flight or Easy Drive to Denver
- Activities for all interests including Golf Courses, Recreation Center, Parks, River Trails, Movie Nights, Craft Shows, Concerts, Sports Teams, and Museums.
- Reasonable Cost of Living with a Wide Variety of Housing Options
- Excellent Education Options! Public school district students perform above state average in Math, Science, ELA, and ACT Scores.
- Experience what the West is known for: Skiing, Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Camping and more!
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Abby AlexanderGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (469) 304-4342Fax: (214) 283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Psychiatry - Child
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16459 Loan Repayment Yes
Western US C&A Psychiatry Opportunity $412k+ Potential (16459 LK) admin