DescriptionWestern New York OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an established practice!
- Hospital employed position
- Approximately 200 births annually presently
- Goal is to provide services related to approximately 250-275 of the 400 births per year in their catchment area
- In order to be successful and provide a life balance the practice includes three midwives and two OBGYN’s plus a new family practice provider that provides OB services
- The OBGYN’s are expected to be proficient in all areas of OBGYN service including surgery and interested in practice in a rural environment with support from a large teaching hospital
- Call 1:3
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding!
- It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun!
- Our community offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities and an active lifestyle all year round!
- Excellent schools, low cost of living, low crime rate and affordable housing makes this a family friendly location!
- Located less than 1 hour of Rochester & Buffalo, NY & 2 International Airports!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16904 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in New York posted 7 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 7 days ago.
- East Tennessee OBGYN! (17015 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedics-focused CRNA $200K+ (17007 MJ) posted 9 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedic Anesthesiology Up to $550K! (17006 MJ) posted 9 days ago.
Western New York OBGYN! (16904 LH) admin