DescriptionWestern New York Gastroenterology!!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
- Primary GI provider who after 30 plus years is developing a retirement plan that includes the recruitment of a new provider to take over his bustling practice!
- The provider, who is the only gastro in a 30-mile radius, performs a wide range of services including upper, lower, ERCP’s, etc
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding!
- It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun!
- Our community offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities and an active lifestyle all year round!
- Excellent schools, low cost of living, low crime rate and affordable housing makes this a family friendly location!
- Located less than 1 hour of Rochester & Buffalo, NY & 2 International Airports!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16903 Loan Repayment Yes
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Indiana posted 4 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 8 days ago.
- Temporary Anesthesiology Coverage Needed in New York posted 8 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 10 days ago.
- South Carolina Gastroenterology! (15673 LH) posted 11 days ago.
Western New York Gastroenterology!! (16903 LH) admin