DescriptionWestern Colorado Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- 100% outpatient
- 1:5 call rotation, mostly by phone
- 4-day work week
- Average 16-20 patients per day
- 24/7 Hospitalist program in place
- Employed position
- Guaranteed base salary, signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, disability and a 403 (b) retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Community enjoys 300 days of sunshine per year!
- Rural living with close proximity to larger cities and two regional airports!
- River guides, fly fishing, hiking, camping, skiing and mountain biking are just some of the recreational activities available!
- Incredible wineries, breweries and distilleries as well as dining options ranging from bistros to steakhouses, serving farm-to-table foods!
- History and heritage rich community with museums, 100-year-old hotels, prehistoric dinosaur dwellings and more!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15483 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nevada posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 4 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 6 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Maine posted 6 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (16110 AH) posted 6 days ago.
Western Colorado Internal Medicine! (15483 LH) admin