DescriptionWest Virginia Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join an established practice!
- Employed position
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU production bonus
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Physicians take time off at their own discretion; will increase/decrease wRVUs
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, vision, disability and 401K retirement plan with match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Beautiful riverfront city offering small town living with all the amenities of a large metro!
- Home to several parks, museums, private country clubs and performing arts center!
- Check out our many live events, concerts, festivals, art galleries and symphony orchestra!
- Abundant recreational activities available all year long!
- Enjoy hiking, biking, backpacking, ATV riding, whitewater rafting, zip lining and more!
- An array of shopping options boasting everything from unique local shops to national retailers and high-end boutiques!
- Diverse dining venues from ranging from delicious, down-home cooking to elegant, upscale restaurants!
- Family-friendly community with affordable housing options, superb public and private schools, and an excellent quality of life!
- Visa candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16715 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Virginia posted 11 days ago.
- Urology in West Palm/Boynton Beach (17236 AH) posted 17 days ago.
- Urologist Needed for the Louis A. Johnson VA Medical Center in Clarksburg, WV posted 30 days ago.
- Locum Tenens CRNA Coverage Needed in Virginia posted about 1 month ago.
- Temporary Endocrinology Coverage Needed in Connecticut posted about 1 month ago.
West Virginia Endocrinology! (16715 LH) admin