DescriptionWest Virginia Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join an established practice!
- Employed position
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU production bonus
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Physicians take time off at their own discretion; will increase/decrease wRVUs
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, vision, disability and 401K retirement plan with match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Beautiful riverfront city offering small town living with all the amenities of a large metro!
- Home to several parks, museums, private country clubs and performing arts center!
- Check out our many live events, concerts, festivals, art galleries and symphony orchestra!
- Abundant recreational activities available all year long!
- Enjoy hiking, biking, backpacking, ATV riding, whitewater rafting, zip lining and more!
- An array of shopping options boasting everything from unique local shops to national retailers and high-end boutiques!
- Diverse dining venues from ranging from delicious, down-home cooking to elegant, upscale restaurants!
- Family-friendly community with affordable housing options, superb public and private schools, and an excellent quality of life!
- Visa candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16715 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary CRNA Coverage Needed in Virginia posted 7 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Virginia posted 19 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in Virginia posted 26 days ago.
- Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Virginia posted 29 days ago.
- Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16507 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
West Virginia Endocrinology! (16715 LH) admin