DescriptionWest Texas Urology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice!
- High quality of life both professionally and personally!
- 1:4 Call
- Newly remodeled office
- da Vinci Xi Robot
- Attractive yearly salary ($465,000 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25K), Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training (up to $2K/month)
- Potential for Student Loan repayment
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Illness, Life Insurance, PTO, retirement and more
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered
- Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community is regional center of higher education and the Arts!
- Population is 116K in town with over 350K draw!
- 500 bed hospital just 2 hours of Dallas/Fort Worth Metro!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas!
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family!
- There are 3 universities and one junior college. Two independent school systems which are very highly rated!
- A very strong cultural reputation and is consistently one of the top 10 tourist attractions in Texas!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14476 Loan Repayment Yes
- Urology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Illinois posted 7 days ago.
- ATLANTA Urology Opportunity - $550k+ Potential! (17033 LK) posted 13 days ago.
- Indiana Urology Opportunity (17057 LH) posted 18 days ago.
- Texas Metro Radiology Partnership $700K+ Potential (17010 MJ) posted 28 days ago.
- Surgical Critical Care Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Texas posted about 1 month ago.
West Texas Urology! (14476 LH) admin