DescriptionWest Texas Pulmonology/Critical Care Opportunity!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care/Pulmonologist to join a busy, established practice!
- High quality of life both professionally and personally!
- Attractive yearly salary ($375,893 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25K), Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training (up to $2K/month)
- Potential for Student Loan repayment
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Illness, Life Insurance, PTO, retirement and more
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered
- Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community is regional center of higher education and the Arts!
- Population is 116K in town with over 350K draw!
- 500 bed hospital just 2 hours of Dallas/Fort Worth Metro!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas!
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family!
- There are 3 universities and one junior college. Two independent school systems which are very highly rated!
- A very strong cultural reputation and is consistently one of the top 10 tourist attractions in Texas!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14475 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Pediatric Surgery Coverage Needed in Texas new posted about 15 hours ago.
- Indiana Critical Care Pulmonology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed new posted about 15 hours ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Hem/Onc in Brand New Cancer Treatment Facility! (17319 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Primary Care Provider Needed for the Blackwell Job Corps Center in Laona, WI posted 7 days ago.
West Texas Pulmonology/Critical Care Opportunity! (14475 LH) admin