DescriptionWest Texas Hospitalist!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including relocation, sign-on bonus and malpractice with tail coverage
- Potential student loan repayment and stipend
- Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community is regional center of higher education and the Arts!
- Population is 116K in town with over 350K draw!
- 500 bed hospital just 2 hours of Dallas/Fort Worth Metro!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas!
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family!
- There are 3 universities and one junior college. Two independent school systems which are very highly rated!
- A very strong cultural reputation and is consistently one of the top 10 tourist attractions in Texas!
- H-1 visa candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15439 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas new posted about 22 hours ago.
- Urologist Needed for the Louis A. Johnson VA Medical Center in Clarksburg, WV posted 1 day ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for the Claremore Indian Hospital in Claremore, OK posted 3 days ago.
- FAMILY MEDICINE-100% OUTPATIENT-NO CALL-$250,000 BASE (17245 CR) posted 4 days ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 4 days ago.
West Texas Hospitalist! (15439 LH) admin