DescriptionWest Oregon Dermatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join our well-respected practice!
- No emergency department or inpatient responsibilities
- Opportunity for expansion to include cosmetics
- Opportunity to participate in graduate medical education and supervise medical residents
- Staffing and resources to support 40 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon!
- Top 10 Best College Towns with excellent public and private school options!
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and the Portland Metropolitan area!
- Amazing downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theaters, art galleries and River Walk!
- The area is surrounded by dense forests making it a great place for recreational activities such as camping, hiking and biking!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13639 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Portland, Oregon posted 9 days ago.
- Oncology Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Opportunity in West Virginia posted 9 days ago.
- C & A Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in West Virginia posted 14 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Interventional Cardiology! (15307 LH) posted 15 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Cardiology! (15306 LH) posted 15 days ago.
West Oregon Dermatology! (13639 LH) admin