DescriptionVirginia Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join an expanding practice!
- Fantastic, dedicated team and opportunity for growth
- 6 weeks of time off
- Commencement/retention bonuses
- Highly competitive salary plus production
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, disability and malpractice
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A charming town located only one hour of Durham, North Carolina and two hours of Richmond, Virginia!
- Easy access to metropolitan amenities!
- We are located in the heart of ACC country with easy access to the following universities: University of Virginia, Virginia Tech, Duke, N.C. State, and UNC-Chapel Hill!
- Southern Virginia offers many opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors!
- Walk, bike, swim, kayak, fish or just relax at our State Parks, Campgrounds, or 50,000-acre lake with 800 miles of shoreline!
- Enjoy diverse cultural offerings in addition to many historical sites!
- Award winning restaurants serving world-class cuisine!
- We are able to support Visa candidates!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15551 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Idaho posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Kentucky posted 4 days ago.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Virginia posted 4 days ago.
- Trauma Surgery Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Florida posted 4 days ago.
- Urgent Care - Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Virginia posted 4 days ago.
Virginia Orthopedic Surgery! (15551 LH) admin