DescriptionVirginia Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a successful practice!
- Outpatient only
- 6 weeks of time off
- Commencement/retention bonuses
- Up to $200k in loan assistance/bonus
- Highly competitive salary plus production
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, disability and malpractice
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A charming town located only one hour of Durham, North Carolina and two hours of Richmond, Virginia!
- Easy access to metropolitan amenities!
- We are located in the heart of ACC country with easy access to the following universities: University of Virginia, Virginia Tech, Duke, N.C. State, and UNC-Chapel Hill!
- Southern Virginia offers many opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors!
- Walk, bike, swim, kayak, fish or just relax at our State Parks, Campgrounds, or 50,000-acre lake with 800 miles of shoreline!
- Enjoy diverse cultural offerings in addition to many historical sites!
- Award winning restaurants serving world-class cuisine!
- We are able to support Visa candidates!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15550 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care/Sports Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16506 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Metropolitan Arizona Internal Medicine Coverage Needed posted 6 days ago.
- Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Virginia posted 8 days ago.
- Hematology/Oncology Needed for the Martinsburg VA Medical Center in Martinsburg, WV posted 13 days ago.
- Southwest Family Medicine $265,000 Base Salary! (16959 LK) posted 20 days ago.
Virginia Family Medicine! (15550 LH) admin