DescriptionVermont Urology Opportunity!
- Seeking a full time BC/BE Urologist for a hospital employed practice!
- Robotics not required
- Laparoscopic preferred
- Hospital employed position
- The office is a short walk across the street from the hospital.
- Hospital employment offers a guaranteed salary with incentive bonus program.
- Potential to earn up to the 75th percentile of the MGMA
- 188 Bed Hospital – Service area 85,000
- Competitive salary and benefits, Sign-on, Malpractice, Health, Dental, and Disability insurance provided
- Relocation, CME, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, 403-B with hospital match, and tax-deferred earnings program
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Central to some of Vermont’s most sought-after recreation and entertainment destinations!
- A historic theater, several well-known ski resorts, outlet shopping, and even three major airports are all within driving distance!
- Enjoy a life without the traffic, high cost of living and other hassles of living and working in a large metropolitan area
- Four-season recreation including skiing, snowboarding, golf, hiking, fishing, boating and waterskiing!
- Unspoiled natural beauty throughout the Green Mountains, Lake Champlain, and the nearby Adirondacks!
- A thriving arts community of galleries, museums and working studios!
- Shopping at area specialty stores within the Downtown business district and at famous-name outlets!
- A strong public school system, as well as a number of private schools, supported by active community recreation programs!
- Access to Burlington, Boston, New York City, the Maine Seacoast and Montreal, Quebec by car or train!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 9948 Loan Repayment Yes
Vermont Urology Opportunity! (9948 LM) admin