DescriptionVermont Resort Area Urology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice!
- Full-time, employed position
- Call 1:3
- No Robotics Needed
- Opportunity for teaching medical students and Urology residents
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
- Cap Exempt facility
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Vermont is a wonderful place to live, work, and stay healthy!
- Great quality of life – work/life balance!
- Safe community with great schools and low cost of living!
- 4-Seasons of recreational opportunities!
- You’ll find magnificent views, plenty of foliage, hiking and biking trails!
- Vibrant downtown area offers diverse foods, shopping, arts and a great music scene!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15060 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- NP or PA for Oklahoma City Area Indian Health in Lawton, OK posted 6 days ago.
- MFM Medical Director in Texas (17596 JW) posted 7 days ago.
- ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) posted 7 days ago.
Vermont Resort Area Urology! (15060 LH) admin