DescriptionVermont Orthopedic Joint Opportunity!
- Seeking a full time BC/BE Fellowship trained total joint orthopaedist to join a very busy hospital owned practice.
- Employed Opportunity
- Join group of 6 orthopedic surgeons as the only hand & elbow specialist
- Participate in general Ortho Call of 1:6, in addition to practicing your specialty
- Family Practitioner practicing sports medicine, four Advanced Practitioners, and several Athletic Trainers also in the group
- Expected earnings will be in the 75th percentile or greater, based on MGMA national salary reports
- 188 Bed Hospital – Service area 85,000
- Competitive salary and benefits, Sign-on, Malpractice, Health, Dental, and Disability insurance provided
- Relocation, CME, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, 403-B with hospital match, and tax-deferred earnings program
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Central to some of Vermont’s most sought-after recreation and entertainment destinations!
- A historic theater, several well-known ski resorts, outlet shopping, and even three major airports are all within driving distance!
- Enjoy a life without the traffic, high cost of living and other hassles of living and working in a large metropolitan area
- Four-season recreation including skiing, snowboarding, golf, hiking, fishing, boating and waterskiing!
- Unspoiled natural beauty throughout the Green Mountains, Lake Champlain, and the nearby Adirondacks!
- A thriving arts community of galleries, museums and working studios!
- Shopping at area specialty stores within the Downtown business district and at famous-name outlets!
- A strong public school system, as well as a number of private schools, supported by active community recreation programs!
- Access to Burlington, Boston, New York City, the Maine Seacoast and Montreal, Quebec by car or train!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery - Total Joints
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17273 Loan Repayment Yes
- Northern Illinois – Interventional Cardiology Opportunity $825,337! (17400 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Northern Illinois – Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity $538,518! (17399 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Northern Illinois – Pediatrics Opportunity $351,889! (17397 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Northern Illinois – ENT Opportunity $559,885! (17396 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Northern Illinois – Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity $764,440! (17395 LK) posted 1 day ago.
Vermont Orthopedic Joint Opportunity! (17273 LH) admin