- Seeking a Board Certified ENT to Replace Retiring Senior Partner!
- Facility offers potential employees the stability of being employed by a hospital, but the flexibility of providing leadership and guidance on operations.
- 32 clinic hours/week (including surgeries)
- Call 1:3
- Fulltime PhD audiologist on site.
- Competitive Salary, Excellent benefits, Sign-on, Malpractice, Health, Dental, and Disability insurance provided
- Relocation, CME, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, 403-B with hospital match, and tax-deferred earnings program
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A perfect balance of small-town community and big-city inspiration!
- Enjoy a life without the traffic, high cost of living and other hassles of living and working in a large metropolitan area!
- Four-season recreation including skiing, snowboarding, golf, hiking, fishing, boating and waterskiing!
- The public schools are well regarded and offer progressive education and sports programs!
- Great quality of life – work/life balance!
- Safe community, great schools, low cost of living!
- Vibrant downtown area offers diverse foods, shopping, Arts and a great music scene!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17218 Loan Repayment Yes
Vermont ENT! (17218 LH) admin