- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a well-established, group practice!
- 1:4 ER call
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- Opportunity for clinical faculty appointment
- Teaching opportunity with med students and advanced practitioner students if desired
- Current group consists of 2 other Surgeons and 3 Physician Assistants
- EMR with hospital and home digital x-ray viewing capability
- Plans for a new ENT medical office building
- Guaranteed base salary with production bonus, signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and 403b retirement plan with hospital match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Central to some of Vermont’s most sought-after recreation and entertainment destinations!
- A historic theater, several well-known ski resorts, outlet shopping, and even three major airports are all within driving distance!
- Enjoy a life without the traffic, high cost of living and other hassles of living and working in a large metropolitan area!
- Four-season recreation including skiing, snowboarding, golf, hiking, fishing, boating and waterskiing!
- Unspoiled natural beauty throughout the Green Mountains, Lake Champlain, and the nearby Adirondacks!
- A thriving arts community of galleries, museums and working studios!
- Shopping at area specialty stores within the Downtown business district and at famous-name outlets!
- A strong public school system, as well as a number of private schools, supported by active community recreation programs!
- Access to Burlington, Boston, New York City, the Maine Seacoast and Montreal, Quebec by car or train!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13887 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatric Nephrologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Vermont posted 11 days ago.
- Northern Vermont Pediatrics! (15653 LH) posted 7 months ago.
- Northern Vermont Family Medicine! (15652 LH) posted 7 months ago.
- Northern Vermont Addiction Medicine! (15651 LH) posted 7 months ago.
- Burlington, VT Area Pediatrics! (15242 LH) posted 9 months ago.
Vermont ENT! (13887 LH) admin