Phenomenal Beaches-Top 50 Cities to live in the U.S.
- Competitive guaranteed base salary and lucrative RVU productivity incentive
- Exceed MGMA 75th percentile
- Call is 1:3 (second call only) with plans to go to 1:4
- General bread and butter urology; kidney stones, incontinence, nephrectomies, prostate, bladder, kidney and testicular cancers, ED, etc.
- Join a strong, stable and busy group of (3) long-tenured urologists
- Huge opportunity for female urology with (6) referring OBGYN’s as well as robotics
- Huge service area of over 300,000 population with no competition or saturation
- Collegial group, a strong patient panel as well as supportive administration from this 200(+) bed, physician led hospital.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Vibrant resort area community located on the shores of a major lake with easy access to larger cities and metropolitan areas
- Ranked 23 in the Top 50 Cities to Live in the U.S.
- Top schools in the state and a great, safe place to raise a family
- Very affordable and beautiful lake homes and low cost of living
- Truly a picturesque community reminiscent of a Hallmark movie
- Beautiful wineries, vineyards and breweries
- Enjoy a true 4-season climate and partake in numerous outdoor activities such as snow and cross country skiing, golfing at an award winning course that hosts a major PGA event, snow mobiling, hunting, fishing, biking and walking trails, boating and sailing.Chad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17338 Loan Repayment Yes
- Lake Michigan Urology – 1:7 Call (17207 BC) posted 4 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Kentucky posted 6 days ago.
- Western US Lake Community – Radiology Opportunity $750,000+! (17459 LK) posted 7 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Maryland posted about 1 month ago.
- Urgent Care-$320,000-Outpatient-NO CALL (17402 CR) posted about 1 month ago.
Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) admin