DescriptionUrologist Needed for the Louis A. Johnson VA Medical Center in Clarksburg, WV
- Period of performance is ASAP for 6 months with option to extend for an additional 6 months
- 1-2 (preferably 2) weeks per month
- Open until filled
- Any state license accepted
- Monday through Friday 7:30a to 4p with day/evening & weekend call
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations Means
- Malpractice Insurance with Contractual Guaranteed Tail Coverage Facilitated
- Travel Accommodations Facilitated
- $1000 Referral BonusStephanie SheltonGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-277-2516Fax: 1-800-549-2466
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Government
Accept Visas No Job Number 8572 Loan Repayment No
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for the Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 1 day ago.
- Family Practice Nurse Practitioner for the Pinion Health Center in Pinon, AZ posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Pulmonary Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Metro Philadelphia posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Ophthalmologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Metro Pennsylvania posted 2 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician Needed for Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 2 days ago.
Urologist Needed for the Louis A. Johnson VA Medical Center in Clarksburg, WV admin