DescriptionUrgent Care/Occupational Medicine - Near Washington D.C.!
- Seeking a BC/BE physician to join an established practice!
- No call
- Full-time schedule
- Average 30 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- In the flourishing suburbs of the Washington, DC area!
- There are plenty of attractive communities that provide recreations, shopping, dining, cultural, sporting, and concert events!
- Enjoy the amenities of urban/suburban attractive living with access to 3 major airports!
- In addition, there is access to excellent public and private schools as well as Universities!
- Plentiful recreation options in this region!
- Shopping, fine dining, sporting and cultural events available to our residents!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Urgent Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16507 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for the Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 1 day ago.
- Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed in Wisconsin posted 3 days ago.
- Northern Illinois – Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity $538,518! (17399 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Northern Illinois – Family Medicine Opportunity $350,898! (17392 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Iowa Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Position Available posted 4 days ago.
Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16507 LH) admin