DescriptionUp to $706K+ First Year - Ohio Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a well-established, multi-specialty practice!
- Full-time, 1:3 call
- EUS training/experience preferred
- Hospitalist employed position
- Procedures include: EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tube, Esophageal Manometry and Capsule Endoscopy
- Base salary of $606K, up to $100K sign on and up to $25K residency stipend
- Great bonus incentives of up to 30% base salary
- 29 PTO days plus an additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- Excellent benefits, relocation, CME, retirement and paid malpractice
- Medical school loan repayment up to $200,000 is available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A family-oriented community with a service area of 120,000!
- We offer an attractive opportunity with an exceptional quality of life!
- Great schools, low crime rate and an affordable cost of living!
- Abundant cultural and recreational amenities including a local orchestra, museum, theaters, water sports, several challenging golf courses, and other outdoor activities!
- Located within easy access to major metropolitan areas in the tri-state region including Columbus and Cincinnati!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14247 Loan Repayment Yes
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California Wine Country posted 1 day ago.
- Minnesota Ob/Gyn Opportunity - $417,378+ Potential! (16602 LK) posted 5 days ago.
- West Virginia Gastroenterology! (16717 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Unique Ophthalmology Practice $480,000 First Year Income (16541 JC) posted 9 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Washington State posted 12 days ago.
Up to $706K+ First Year - Ohio Gastroenterology! (14247 LH) admin