DescriptionUp to $445K+ First Year - Ohio Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our well-established, hospital employed General Neurology practice!
- Opportunity is primarily outpatient based but does include hospital consults when on call
- Call is 1:3 weekends as well as some weeknight and vacation call, which is typically light
- Hospitalist and ER covering overnight except for rare emergencies & Telemedicine for acute stroke
- Base salary of $345,000 first year, wRVU thereafter
- Up to $100K sign on, up to $25K residency stipend and great bonus incentives of up to 30% base salary!
- CME, 29 PTO days plus an additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs!
- Excellent benefits, relocation, retirement and paid malpractice
- Medical school loan repayment up to $200,000 is available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A family-oriented community with a service area of 120,000!
- We offer an attractive opportunity with an exceptional quality of life!
- Great schools, low crime rate and an affordable cost of living!
- Abundant cultural and recreational amenities including a local orchestra, museum, theaters, water sports, several challenging golf courses, and other outdoor activities!
- Located within easy access to major metropolitan areas in the tri-state region including Columbus and Cincinnati!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 12391 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Neurology Coverage Needed in Indiana posted 1 day ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Vermont OBGYN! (17215 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Northern Indiana Hospitalist &/or Nocturnist Needed! (17194 LH) posted 17 days ago.
- Temporary Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Maine posted 22 days ago.
Up to $445K+ First Year - Ohio Neurology! (12391 LH) admin