DescriptionUp to $375K - Anchorage, AK Pediatric Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join an established practice!
- 100% Pediatric
- 70% outpatient and 30% inpatient
- Base salary of $280,000-$350,000
- EEGs Required - Nihon Kohden EEG system in clinic and hospital
- 1:3 call
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice with tail
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska with a population of 300K!
- Diverse music and arts community surrounded by spectacular mountain views and icy blue glaciers!
- Outdoor enthusiasts dream with multiple national parks and opportunities for fishing, kayaking, canoeing, rafting, dog sledding, ice climbing, wildlife viewing and so much more!
- Hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking, skiing, dog sledding and four wheeling!
- World-class restaurants, shopping malls an international airport!
- Excellent public and private schools and two universities!
- No state income or sales tax!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Neurology - Pediatric
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16204 Loan Repayment Yes
- Orthopedic Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Anchorage, Alaska posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Seattle, Washington posted 15 days ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Northern Michigan posted 15 days ago.
- Pediatric Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 22 days ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Oregon posted 22 days ago.
Up to $375K - Anchorage, AK Pediatric Neurology! (16204 LH) admin