DescriptionUp to $365K+ First Year - Endocrinology in Ohio!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our established multispecialty group!
- Limited call; no ER call
- 80-90% outpatient & 10-20% inpatient
- Hospital employed position
- Base salary of $265,000, up to $100K sign on and up to $25K residency stipend
- Great bonus incentives of up to 30% base salary!
- 29 PTO days plus an additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- Excellent benefits, relocation, CME, retirement and paid malpractice
- Medical school loan repayment up to $200,000 is available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A family-oriented community with a service area of 120,000!
- We offer an attractive opportunity with an exceptional quality of life!
- Great schools, low crime rate and an affordable cost of living!
- Abundant cultural and recreational amenities including a local orchestra, museum, theaters, water sports, several challenging golf courses, and other outdoor activities!
- Located within easy access to major metropolitan areas in the tri-state region including Columbus and Cincinnati!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 12392 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 4 days ago.
- Vermont OBGYN! (17215 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Northern Indiana Hospitalist &/or Nocturnist Needed! (17194 LH) posted 19 days ago.
- Family Medicine in Beautiful River Town (17070 AH) posted 26 days ago.
- Colorado Gastroenterology (17139 BC) posted 27 days ago.
Up to $365K+ First Year - Endocrinology in Ohio! (12392 LH) admin