DescriptionUniversity Town Outpatient GI- NO CALL $590,000 Potential
- Hospital employed practice with Endoscopy Center buy-in opportunity
- Teaching opportunities with local Medical School and Residency Program
- Currently booked out until July for referrals – no ramp up time!
- Competitive salary, additional revenue from Endo Center, full benefits
- Physicians leadership structure so you have a voice in the system
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Highly rated Division 1 University with Medical School
- Great public school education systems with FREE in-state college tuition
- Located between two major metro areas with airport for easy travel
- 35 minutes to Lake Michigan and 80 lakes in the county
- Vibrant downtown with eclectic restaurants, breweries, boutique shopping and local wineries
- Theater, symphony, concert halls, annual festivals
- Live on the lake, golf course, new mater planned subdivision or downtown loft
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Dylon AdamesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4375Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16508 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Psychiatry Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in New York posted 2 days ago.
- Radiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 2 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 2 days ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Hem/Onc in Brand New Cancer Treatment Facility! (17319 LH) posted 3 days ago.
University Town Outpatient GI- NO CALL $590,000 Potential (16508 DA) admin