DescriptionUniversity Town Outpatient GI- NO CALL $590,000 Potential
- Hospital employed practice with Endoscopy Center buy-in opportunity
- Teaching opportunities with local Medical School and Residency Program
- Currently booked out until July for referrals – no ramp up time!
- Competitive salary, additional revenue from Endo Center, full benefits
- Physicians leadership structure so you have a voice in the system
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Highly rated Division 1 University with Medical School
- Great public school education systems with FREE in-state college tuition
- Located between two major metro areas with airport for easy travel
- 35 minutes to Lake Michigan and 80 lakes in the county
- Vibrant downtown with eclectic restaurants, breweries, boutique shopping and local wineries
- Theater, symphony, concert halls, annual festivals
- Live on the lake, golf course, new mater planned subdivision or downtown loft
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16508 Loan Repayment Yes
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Jersey posted 1 day ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois posted 1 day ago.
- Infectious Diseases Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in New York posted 1 day ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California Wine Country posted 1 day ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Massachusetts posted 1 day ago.
University Town Outpatient GI- NO CALL $590,000 Potential (16508 JC) admin