DescriptionTX Neurology Opportunity $390k+!
- Employed with one of the Region’s Largest & Growing Organizations
- Outpatient & Inpatient Opportunities Available
- Primary Stroke Center Certified, Strong Hospitalist Team, Tele-Neurology Services
- General Neurology Practice with EEG and EMG
- Opportunity to subspecialize
- EMR = Cerner
- Visa Friendly
- Large Spanish Speaking Population
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Thriving TX Metro projected to Double in Size over the Next Several Years!
- Home to a Top 50 Municipal Golf Course in the U.S. and the Longest Running Golf Tournament in the Nation
- On Forbes’ List for Best Places for Business & Careers, Job Growth, Education, & Cost of Doing Business!!
- Crime = 27% Lower than the Texas Average and 18% Lower than the National Average
- Personal and Professional Success are waiting for you here!Lauren KeenGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1030Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15391 Loan Repayment Yes
TX Neurology Opportunity $390k+! (15391 LK) admin