DescriptionTri-Cities, Washington Neurosurgery!
- Seeking a Board Certified Neurosurgeon to join a busy, established practice!
- 1:4 call
- Full-time position
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Role will specialize in spinal work with some trauma and brain tumors
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401K with match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tri-Cities, Washington is a riverfront community boasting an eclectic mix of urban and farm culture!
- Enjoy fishing, sailing, kayaking, water skiing, hunting, golfing, jogging, biking and so much more with over 300 days of sun per year!
- Year-round events including food and music festivals, art galleries, medieval renaissance fair, symphony, ballet and theater!
- Incredible shopping opportunities available from unique specialty shops to shopping malls, farmers’ market and nationally-renowned wineries!
- Located within a few hours of Seattle and Portland!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14959 Loan Repayment Yes
- Critical Care Intensivist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Washington State posted 9 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Washington State posted 12 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in Washington posted 12 days ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Washington State posted 25 days ago.
- Medical Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Northwestern WA posted 30 days ago.
Tri-Cities, Washington Neurosurgery! (14959 LH) admin