DescriptionTri-Cities, WA Area Neurosurgery!
- Seeking a Board Certified Neurosurgeon to join an established practice!
- 1:4 call
- 100% adult patients
- Average 17 patients per day including 3-4 surgeries
- Lab & X-ray onsite
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and malpractice with tail
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, vision, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tri-Cities, Washington is a riverfront community boasting an eclectic mix of urban and farm culture!
- Enjoy fishing, sailing, kayaking, water skiing, hunting, golfing, jogging, biking and so much more with over 300 days of sun per year!
- Year-round events including food and music festivals, art galleries, medieval renaissance fair, symphony, ballet and theater!
- Incredible shopping opportunities available from unique specialty shops to shopping malls, farmers’ market and nationally-renowned wineries!
- Located within a few hours of Seattle and Portland!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15503 Loan Repayment Yes
- Charleston, SC Area Family Medicine! (15556 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Lake Michigan Area Rheumatology! (15530 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Tri-Cities, WA Area Internal Medicine! (15502 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Tampa, FL Area Urology! (15497 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area Urology! (13920 LH) posted 15 days ago.
Tri-Cities, WA Area Neurosurgery! (15503 LH) admin