DescriptionTri-Cities, WA Area Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- No Call
- Outpatient only
- 85% Adult & 15% Geriatrics
- Average 14 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and malpractice with tail
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, vision, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tri-Cities, Washington is a riverfront community boasting an eclectic mix of urban and farm culture!
- Enjoy fishing, sailing, kayaking, water skiing, hunting, golfing, jogging, biking and so much more with over 300 days of sun per year!
- Year-round events including food and music festivals, art galleries, medieval renaissance fair, symphony, ballet and theater!
- Incredible shopping opportunities available from unique specialty shops to shopping malls, farmers’ market and nationally-renowned wineries!
- Located within a few hours of Seattle and Portland!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15502 Loan Repayment Yes
- Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment in Massachusetts posted 1 day ago.
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17217 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Colorado Family Medicine – 45 Miles of Denver! (17213 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Temporary Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 9 days ago.
Tri-Cities, WA Area Internal Medicine! (15502 LH) admin