DescriptionTri-Cities, WA Area Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- No Call
- Outpatient only
- 85% Adult & 15% Geriatrics
- Average 14 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and malpractice with tail
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, vision, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tri-Cities, Washington is a riverfront community boasting an eclectic mix of urban and farm culture!
- Enjoy fishing, sailing, kayaking, water skiing, hunting, golfing, jogging, biking and so much more with over 300 days of sun per year!
- Year-round events including food and music festivals, art galleries, medieval renaissance fair, symphony, ballet and theater!
- Incredible shopping opportunities available from unique specialty shops to shopping malls, farmers’ market and nationally-renowned wineries!
- Located within a few hours of Seattle and Portland!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15502 Loan Repayment Yes
- Fast Track (Urgent Care) AND/OR Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Needed in Crownpoint, NM posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Navajo Area Indian Health Service in Crownpoint, NM posted 6 days ago.
- Internal Medicine Needed for the Lawton Indian Hospital in Lawton, OK posted 6 days ago.
- Internal Medicine Physician Needed for IHS in Shiprock, NM posted 6 days ago.
- DC Area Outpatient Psychiatry - $360,000+ (16569 AH) posted 7 days ago.
Tri-Cities, WA Area Internal Medicine! (15502 LH) admin