DescriptionTri-Cities, WA Area Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
- EUS/ERCP training required
- 1:4 call
- Lab & X-ray onsite
- New dedicated Endo suites
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and malpractice with tail
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, vision, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tri-Cities, Washington is a riverfront community boasting an eclectic mix of urban and farm culture!
- Enjoy fishing, sailing, kayaking, water skiing, hunting, golfing, jogging, biking and so much more with over 300 days of sun per year!
- Year-round events including food and music festivals, art galleries, medieval renaissance fair, symphony, ballet and theater!
- Incredible shopping opportunities available from unique specialty shops to shopping malls, farmers’ market and nationally-renowned wineries!
- Located within a few hours of Seattle and Portland!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15858 Loan Repayment No
- Lexington, KY Area – Orthopedic F&A Surgery! (16375 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – OBGYN! (16374 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area Hematology Oncology! (16350 LH) posted 13 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – Outpatient Endocrinology! (16349 LH) posted 13 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area Outpatient Pulmonology! (14288 LH) posted 13 days ago.
Tri-Cities, WA Area Gastroenterology! (15858 LH) admin