DescriptionTri-Cities, WA Area Gastroenterology!
• Seeking a Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
• EUS/ERCP training required
• 1:4 call
• Lab & X-ray onsite
• New dedicated Endo suites
• Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
• Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and malpractice with tail
• Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, vision, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
• Tri-Cities, Washington is a riverfront community boasting an eclectic mix of urban and farm culture!
• Enjoy fishing, sailing, kayaking, water skiing, hunting, golfing, jogging, biking and so much more with over 300 days of sun per year!
• Year-round events including food and music festivals, art galleries, medieval renaissance fair, symphony, ballet and theater!
• Incredible shopping opportunities available from unique specialty shops to shopping malls, farmers’ market and nationally-renowned wineries!
• Located within a few hours of Seattle and Portland!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15858 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Indiana posted 4 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Pathology! (17201 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – OBGYN! (17200 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 8 days ago.
Tri-Cities, WA Area Gastroenterology! (15858 LH) admin