DescriptionTexas Outpatient Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a group of Neurologists within a large multispecialty group!
- Outpatient only
- 5 day schedule - 30-32 hours per week
- Practice has a one year wait to see Neurologist
- EEG & EMG available, but not required
- 2-year partnership track and up to 30K sign on
- Very competitive income guarantee the first two years with very real possibility of making over $400k given work load and working five days per week
- Net production after first two years with little risk of a downside considering back log
- Excellent benefits, relocation, retirement plans and paid malpractice
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Uniquely located to draw from Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma!
- Enjoy the lush green countryside, lakes and beautiful forest!
- Fabulous for outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and more!
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options!
- Residents enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15061 Loan Repayment No
- Psychiatrists needed for the Buffalo VA Medical Center in Buffalo, NY new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Ohio new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Medical Director – Indianapolis $300,000 (16138 AH) posted 2 days ago.
- Costal Delaware – Live Where People Vacation (16146 AH) posted 2 days ago.
- Texas Pediatric Hospitalist Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 4 days ago.
Texas Outpatient Neurology! (15061 LH) admin