DescriptionTexas Metro Radiology Partnership $700K+ Potential
- Two-year partnership track with opportunity to buy into imaging center
- Great quality of life with up to 12 weeks of vacation
- Stable physician-owned and operated practice where you have a say
- Breast Imaging training required
- Full benefits: Signing bonus, paid relocation, malpractice, and more!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Metro life with access to great hiking, skiing, swimming, and other outdoor activities
- Low cost of living with no state income tax!
- Shopping, fine dining, museums, and multiple 18-hole golf courses in town
- Multiple professional sports teams in town as well as access to the arts
- Airport in town with direct flights to multiple metros
- Top ranked public schools, private and parochial options, and multiple universitiesMiranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17010 Loan Repayment No
- Vermont ENT! (17218 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17217 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Temporary Psychiatry Coverage Needed in East Texas posted 8 days ago.
- Radiology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Kentucky posted 13 days ago.
Texas Metro Radiology Partnership $700K+ Potential (17010 MJ) admin