DescriptionTexas Metro Gastroenterology $625,000 + Quality + Production
- Hospital – employed practice opportunity filling proven need
- Collegial environment with steady referral base
- Guaranteed base salary plus production and quality incentives
- Opportunity for EUS and ERCP
- Supportive staff and administration
- Endoscopy suites with dedicated nurses, techs, and anesthesiology
- Full employed benefits – paid relocation, dues, licensure, malpractice, and more!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Thriving south Texas metro with endless amenities at your fingertips
- Enjoy 1-hour access to the beach and warm weather year-round!
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- International airport in town
- One of the safest cities in the country!
- Parks, museums, theaters, shopping, water park, restaurants for every taste
- Great public schools, multiple private and parochial schools to choose from
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16365 Loan Repayment Yes
- Coastal Oregon OBGYN! (16835 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- TX Neurology Opportunity $390k+! (15391 LK) posted 23 days ago.
- TX Ob/Gyn Opportunity $430k+! (15390 LK) posted 23 days ago.
- Southwest EP Cardiology Opportunity - $778,163+ Potential! (16619 LK) posted about 1 month ago.
- Midwestern University Town Gastroenterology - $700,000 First Year Income (16768 JC) posted about 1 month ago.
Texas Metro Gastroenterology $625,000 + Quality + Production (16365 MJ) admin