DescriptionTexas Metro Gastroenterology $625,000 + Quality + Production
- Hospital – employed practice opportunity filling proven need
- Collegial environment with steady referral base
- Guaranteed base salary plus production and quality incentives
- Opportunity for EUS and ERCP
- Supportive staff and administration
- Endoscopy suites with dedicated nurses, techs, and anesthesiology
- Full employed benefits – paid relocation, dues, licensure, malpractice, and more!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Thriving south Texas metro with endless amenities at your fingertips
- Enjoy 1-hour access to the beach and warm weather year-round!
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- International airport in town
- One of the safest cities in the country!
- Parks, museums, theaters, shopping, water park, restaurants for every taste
- Great public schools, multiple private and parochial schools to choose fromMiranda EllinghausGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16365 Loan Repayment Yes
- Cardiothoracic Surgery in Southern College Town! (18000 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens CRNA Coverage Needed in Texas posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Psychiatry Coverage Needed in East Texas posted 2 days ago.
- Family Medicine – Outside Denver (17949 BC) posted 8 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Assignment Available in Virginia posted 11 days ago.
Texas Metro Gastroenterology $625,000 + Quality + Production (16365 ME) admin