DescriptionTexas Metro Gastroenterology $625,000 + Quality + Production
- Hospital – employed practice opportunity filling proven need
- Collegial environment with steady referral base
- Guaranteed base salary plus production and quality incentives
- Opportunity for EUS and ERCP
- Supportive staff and administration
- Endoscopy suites with dedicated nurses, techs, and anesthesiology
- Full employed benefits – paid relocation, dues, licensure, malpractice, and more!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Thriving south Texas metro with endless amenities at your fingertips
- Enjoy 1-hour access to the beach and warm weather year-round!
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- International airport in town
- One of the safest cities in the country!
- Parks, museums, theaters, shopping, water park, restaurants for every taste
- Great public schools, multiple private and parochial schools to choose from
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16365 Loan Repayment Yes
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California Wine Country posted 1 day ago.
- Minnesota Oncology Opportunity - $450k+ Potential! (16600 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Minnesota Ob/Gyn Opportunity - $417,378+ Potential! (16602 LK) posted 5 days ago.
- West Virginia Urology! (16720 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- West Virginia Primary Care! (16719 LH) posted 5 days ago.
Texas Metro Gastroenterology $625,000 + Quality + Production (16365 MJ) admin