Beautiful Texas Hill Country
- Employed-exceed $350,000 (guaranteed base, call pay and RVU incentive)
- True full spectrum, surgical FPOB opportunity
- Join a collegial group of physicians
- 1:3 OB call and 1:7 Primary care call
- NICU and MFM availability
- Beautiful, spacious and modern clinic
- Ability to perform procedures such as scopes and huge GYN potential
- Growing obstetrics services and tremendous untapped potential
- Supplement your earnings with ER shifts which could push your annual income to the MGMA 90th percentile
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Half way between Austin and Fort Worth and easy access to Waco
- “Top 100 Small Art Communities in the Nation” and designated a “Texas Certified Retirement Community”
- Thriving downtown arts district, numerous art galleries and a local winery
- Most of the physicians chose this community for the low crime and excellent schools
- Low cost of living and a great place to raise a family
- Hunter’s paradise. Trophy white tail deerAbby AlexanderGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (469) 304-4342Fax: (214) 283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice - OB
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17365 Loan Repayment Yes
- Colorado Mountain Metro – Medical/No Call (17333 BC) posted 5 days ago.
- North Dallas Infectious Disease! (17373 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- Metro New York Anesthesiology Up to $500K Year One (17316-E MJ) posted 11 days ago.
- Metro New York OB Anesthesiology $500K Year One (17316-D MJ) posted 11 days ago.
- Metro New York Pediatric Anesthesiology $500K Year One (17316-C MJ) posted 11 days ago.
Texas-FPOB-$300,000-$400,000-Full Spectrum (17365 AA) admin