DescriptionTampa, FL Suburb Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a busy, private practice!
- 1:3 call
- Full-time schedule
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Beautiful community located a half an hour of Tampa!
- One of America's most desirable places to live, raise a family and retire!
- The clean air, sunny climate and access to sparkling white sand beaches have made it a center for the good life!
- One of the most dynamic dining scenes in the country, boasting incredible venues offering everything from street food to gourmet restaurants!
- Year-round waterfront activities available include swimming, boating, sailing, fishing, kayaking and much more!
- With no state income tax, low property taxes, and low energy costs, it is a very affordable place to live!
- Easy access to Tampa, Orlando and multiple international airports!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15820 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Western New York Gastroenterology!! (16903 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Midwestern University Town Gastroenterology - $700,000 First Year Income (16768 JC) posted 3 months ago.
- Tri-Cities, WA Area Gastroenterology! (15858 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- West Virginia Gastroenterology! (16717 LH) posted 4 months ago.
Tampa, FL Suburb Gastroenterology! (15820 LH) admin