DescriptionTallahassee, FL Interventional Pain!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurology/Interventional Pain physician to join an expanding, established practice!
- 1:4 call
- On-site fluoroscopy suite
- Group currently consists of a Neurosurgeon, 2 Neurologists and 5 NPs
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tallahassee is the capital of Florida and is known for its beautiful rolling hills, canopy of live oaks and southern-style hospitality!
- Array of entertainment options available including live performances, concerts, galleries, museums and much more!
- Blessed with a year-round mild climate, outdoor activities like hiking, biking, paddling, tennis and golf can be enjoyed most days of the year!
- Multiple shopping venues offering everything from unique, local boutiques to major, national retailers!
- Dynamic dining scene boasting incredible venues that offer everything from street food to award-winning restaurants!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16100 Loan Repayment Yes
- Interventional Cardiology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Georgia posted 6 days ago.
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Kentucky posted 11 days ago.
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Position in Arizona posted 16 days ago.
- California Interventional Radiology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 18 days ago.
- Midwest Interventional Cardiology - $790,000 Guaranteed Year One (15997 JC) posted 18 days ago.
Tallahassee, FL Interventional Pain! (16100 LH) admin